- 4 – 6 Tilapia loins about 4 oz. each, frozen
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil (olive , canola, vegetable)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 large lemon , cut in half slice one half and the rest squeezed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
Rinse fish fillet, season with seasoned salt and pepper. Set aside
In a large or large skillet heat oil over medium heat, until hot, and then add butter, garlic, thyme, paprika and oregano. Stir for about a minute
Pour in about 1/2 cup chicken broth , white pepper ,and about 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice, from freshly squeezed lemon. (Start with 1 teaspoon and adjust to taste. Lightly season sauce with salt if desired).
Add fish then brush with butter spice mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley